Monday, January 18, 2010

Sba Line Of Credit Help With SBA Loans?

Help with SBA loans? - sba line of credit

I need a loan to stay in business. I've been in business for 2 1 / 2 years and I must stop and a bit of extra staff marketing $ $ s to inject into the company to accelerate growth and profitability. They said because I'm not new or start-up, will only receive a loan from SBA 7 (), express or 100K line of credit limits. This confuses me because when I started my company told me that he could not qualify because he was in business for 2 years!? Imagine my frustration. Pls help.

1 comment:

SIR MC said...

Perform a search for private investors and do not try, the gurus of the big banks that always seems to use people to turn away ... Try out the search for and study hard money lenders to the company to see if they match what you need ... Have a great day!

Post a Comment