Sunday, January 17, 2010

Glitter Wrapping Paper Christmas Trees-Why Do We Decorate An Evergreen Tree And What Does That Have To Do With Jesus And Christmas?

Christmas trees-Why do we decorate an evergreen tree and what does that have to do with Jesus and Christmas? - glitter wrapping paper

I always wondered, why decorate an evergreen tree, and they have to do with Christmas and Jesus, I think it has to do with a garden, but I want to be sure, can someone say, 10 points for the answer me lot of details, please no links, you can use Wikipedia to help you and you can copy and paste your reply
I love Christmas trees, to me a warm feeling and reminds me how lucky I am to be alive, I love to help decorate the tree every year after Thanksgiving, I love walking in the Post and the beautifully decorated trees I like the screen and play music while shopping, my own Christmas decorations with colored pencils, glue and glitter have hanging in my room, I wrap the empty boxes with wrapping paper, you know, bars, how to enter the ice box, but to throw it my way, the recycleing WRAPPIN beautiful wrapping paper and placing each box at the door of my room.

2 comments:

frodo said...

Legend has it that (Dr. Martin Luther, the famous Protestant Reformation) went into the church through a winter night and was impressed by the beauty, the stars shine through the pines. So much so, he cut the tree and eaten at home. Then navigate through the branches to simulate the stars.

greensho... said...

Copy and paste a response from Web pages is a mistake, because it often results in a dumpster.

There are many myths about the origins of the Christmas tree, but the real historical facts are hard to get. It was the first time in the 16 Century or 17 covers, depending on who you think, in Central and Eastern Europe. It is therefore unlikely that a practice of pagan origin, as there are no records of such use in paganism. They are the closest people to take on the green, and decorate offices in their homes, do not get a whole tree and decorated.

In my opinion the most likely explanation lies in the mysteries of the Middle Ages, which began with the story of Adam and Eve and the birth of Jesus to the end. The story of Adam of Eve in the Garden of Eden begins in the middle, which is a tree by its fruit.

Around Christmas in Eastern Europe, you will not find real fruit bearing trees - but you can inspire you to an evergreen tree and its fruit warehouse in which - to a tree using a paradise, but todaywith glass beads instead of fruit.

Post a Comment