Monday, January 4, 2010

English Walking Sticks Why Can't English And Western People Just Get Along?

Why can't English and Western people just get along? - english walking sticks

I wonder more and more each day, as the two separate disaplins bash each other on this website are (of course only a few steps from SensAble thank you!).
I'm a fighter, but especially jumper rider who does not go in the English language since the world .... But I have more time traveling than I can count the Western Division and training. My best friend is a barrel, and we understand each other very well! Yes, there are some very narrow and congested English people there, and there are people who are long overdue Westren who do not have a horse owned enterprises. When you consider all stereotypes of the contrast disaplin for different types of people meet, do not apply the better! Each horse in the world can learn something new about someone else, no matter who, how, or they drive. Nobody knows everything about the horse. No, we will not agree on everything, but I guarantee you surprised by the similarities between the two, if you just open your eyes!

3 comments:

rockymtn... said...

I knew if I would question the battlefield was open ... I think it's the same thing in this cycle, as in many others where people are generally very narrow and one-sided. Some of you have read the question about the driver of the West to get their horses, for example ... I do not intend to contact the driver of the West in order to procure weapons, but that is how many of us, me (not) responding. If you really want to see some drivers snob, go look at a AQHA show and having some fun classes in the West. Want to see some returning British pilots planned? Discover some of Playdays on the east coast.

I am not with separate classes from this page (I'm with you 100% Starlight 1!) 3 points of response rate and I - can not wait!

vinny said...

English and Western is not the directors, for behind them dicaplines is completely different. Mining and Railway Pupose different. They are so different that conflicts are bound to happen.

imamom4g... said...

I know what you mean.

When I showed the holidays in both English and Western, I often had arguments with me. LOL.

Seriously, I think people feel like they do is "best" way to do it. They are passionate, that's good, but have no tolerance for the opinions of others.

Unfortunately, this elitist behavior of the human nature is all around us. Schools, nationality, politics, religion.

It would be nice if this small region, at least people see more than they have in common than differences.

Post a Comment