Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Glutamine Acid Reflux Im 14 Im Taking Glutamine For Acid Reflux But Im Worried It Will Make Me Really Tall?

Im 14 im taking glutamine for acid reflux but im worried it will make me really tall? - glutamine acid reflux

Because I do not want your protein to be high, as I now I like my size, but since I really worried a protein in the muscles grow and get big, if I'm the size of my company? and also to make its intention to growth hormone 400x: O
Any thoughts or what do you know if true?
If so, how can I avoid this?
Even if you had some L-glutamine for GERD, or say something, please!
if u dont want to write a reply to this message only
pleeease.
Thank you!
hope u had a gud christmas! xXx

2 comments:

koltontv said...

From what I read on the net is "an amino acid glutamine. You think you're taking the beginning. At 14, should not suffer from GERD. I wish I could share more information with you, but I'm afraid to be May violate norms Yahoo!. Toco, the medical profession, but should take drugs for what you have. In any event, at the age of 14 years to be able to make these decisions themselves. your parents. You need to check a healthy, integrated. Good luck .

live2ins... said...

Hey man, I have to first 14. Today I have just bought glutamine Wal-Mart, and my father thinks that it hates a good idea, but my mother the idea that growth hormone increased by 400% ... And do not blame you. I'm in the whey protein and were taken for a month and a half. I've gained over 12 pounds. I work about 4 times per week. I've heard that glutamine helps rebuild your muslce can go, so you soon. I do not think higher, but you will, but from what I hear, can cause acne ... Hope this helps out .. As always trying to find out more .. Sounds good to me

Lean chance 5'10''185

Post a Comment