Sunday, January 10, 2010

Anti Glare Film How Do I Remove The Anti-glare Coating On A Computer Monitor?

How do I remove the anti-glare coating on a computer monitor? - anti glare film

To scratch the glass on my monitor. We have perfected the ground, but in the process of removing anti-reflective coating in this area. The ViewSonic CRT monitor is what it is monitored. I think if we all other anti-glare coating could be eliminated would be great. Someone knows a solution that you can remove safely and easily? Or can anyone recommend a solution?

3 comments:

yu.gota.... said...

I do send my daughters (2 and 3 years) more than what they have done to me ... They decided a "festival of art" on my color monitor virtually every inch of my 20-inch monitor with a waterproof pen (have) very beautiful. It took me 2 days to remove all markers (including anti-reflective coating). I Goof - Off
http://www.valspar.com/val/resident/goof ...

Norm said...

Clean thoroughly with a product like Windex with ammonia must be removed.

sagar_oj... said...

Buy glass polishing powder and polish

it will not leave scratches on the screen

Post a Comment