Monday, December 7, 2009

Funai Sv2000 Wv20v6 Timer Recordingproblems Anyone Purchase The Funai SV2000 Dvd Recorder From Walmart, How Well Does It Record And Play In All Formats?

Anyone purchase the Funai SV2000 dvd recorder from Walmart, how well does it record and play in all formats? - funai sv2000 wv20v6 timer recordingproblems

I had this exact model of one week. So far I have only copy a VHS deck in SP mode. The video quality looks good for a club, ... The turnaround appears to be the time with what I expected to be consistent. I looked to see if I could make copies of films that I had made with the SV2000 * DVD + R and a bomb on me with a read error. But I'm using the generic media over time, it could be a factor. (I think the media recommended Funai, Verbatim, but I'm not sure apart.) Of which I can use Nero or Roxio to make backups.

Let's see what else I've tried DVD + R, DVD-R and DVD + RW, all with great success. Also played a successful ** new, weird but in VCD Menu-acting.

Dual success of my satellite receiver via the A / V connections, but I have not tried to use the tuner card.

Using One final note: For this product, your TV is the input of the A / V directly from the DVD recorder to accept ... RF signals from other devices, but not feed its own RF. So, if your TV does nothave A / V inputs, then you may need an RF converter. (You will not be able to solve this problem by feeding the signal through a VCR, because Macrovision step and will not be able to) see commercial DVDs.

(* Note: I archive home videos, friends, no question of copyright!)

(** VCD format is not very common, but some software "Slideshow" is based on this format, and some countries are using the VCD format, such as video images. It is highly compressed video, which has written on the CD or CD-ROM, and works as a DVD.)

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment