Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Absence Seizures In Children Absence Seizures Information?

Absence seizures information? - absence seizures in children

Mon, 8 years, had been missing a grand mal seizure in July of last year and has been ever since and are very common. We always try to find the right medication for him. It kills me every time it happens, and I wish I could trade place with him. He was picked up at school by teachers and students already feels like an outsider because he is limited to activities. I want to know is that people talk about their experiences. I've heard they are when they reach puberty, and also to hear that the surgery can heal. The experience is that someone or a child had the same problem? I can not help thinking that I will miss him day.Anyone all know home remedies, foods that get rid of him? You can not keto diet. It's a nightmare .. ill do anything for my baby

No comments:

Post a Comment