Sunday, February 14, 2010

What Does My National Insurance Number Look Like How To Get A National Insurance Number And Tax Number In Edinburgh?

How to get a National Insurance Number and Tax Number in Edinburgh? - what does my national insurance number look like

Hello everyone,
I am moving to Scotland in a few months of my OE (I come from New Zealand) and asked me what is the best way to work for a National Insurance Number, I have too. And I think a number of income tax.
I have searched for you, and seems very confused. Is it fair to change the tax office and from there to both? Or are they different entities? How long does it take?
If someone could be in the right direction that would be great.
I have a British passport, I am technically a British citizen, and I hope I have made the process too difficult:)
I assume these are the only two numbers should work in Govt?
Thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You must request the Revenue and Customs. It is a routine application.

Post a Comment