Friday, February 12, 2010

Acid Reflux After Stomach Bug Can Anyone Help Me Determine Why I've Had Stomach Problems For The Past 5 Years

Can anyone help me determine why I've had stomach problems for the past 5 years - acid reflux after stomach bug

I had stomach problems for 5 years. Often I keep from having to go anywhere. There is a sudden nausea, heartburn and acid reflux gas bubbles. Moreover, in the past month diarhea semi-coherent. My doctor always tells me that probably only stressful, but I do not think so. We Galston eliminated. Please help. All I can think is terminable super bad, stomach cancer, ulcers, foreign, hatching in the stomach.

2 comments:

presouzK... said...

Hello, I'm sorry to hear that my mother suffered from this, they can not go anywhere with the concerns of the accidents. The probiotics have, and I hope you get them on the right track. I have enclosed a link to read about them. They are what is in yogurt, and it is really necessary to restore the good bacteria in the intestines of humans. GOOD LUCK

http://www.healingdaily.com/detoxificati ...

sands said...

My desire to motivate myself, with the idea of another go .... it is also irritable bowel syndrome? I'm sure that probably what you want, but it's a bit like me, that I studdied.

Post a Comment